The TAZ is one of the largest indoor sports centre in Canada dedicated to the practice of recreational inline skating, freestyle, and the Skateboard, BMX and all action sports wheel. Recreational mecca for the whole family, The TAZ allows each visitor to experience memorable sensations in large areas safe and supervised.
- The TAZ totals 83,810 square feet including the Skate-park and Roulodôme;
- Secure facilities for beginners, intermediate and advanced;
Open space, furnished acrobatic modules that allow the practice of sports action: Skateboard, BMX, freestyle skating, scooter …
Open space of 23,000 square feet dedicated to the practice of recreational rollerblading, where entertainment is
featured for the whole family:- Free skating, slalom, roller hockey;
- Facilities animation (Hobby Bike, wave-board, X-sliders …);
- Mini Skate park with small modules of initiation;
- Colouring and games for children.
- Counter sports equipment rentals;
- Service of snacks available on site;
- Area of practice outside (Skate Plaza) Free;
- Free parking;
- Easily accessible by public transport and cycling path Environmental Complex of St. Michael;
- Free Wireless Internet Access;
The TAZ is a nonprofit organization that works in terms of prevention and social integration of youth through the practice of
sports and cultural activities. For their development and physical and psychological health, The TAZ offers young people a place
to which they identify. It focuses its efforts on the promotion and sports action.
Activities are planned TAZ being concerned with four core values: accessibility, quality, compliance, security.